Welcome to the Palatine Public Library District
Visit us in person or online to experience the many resources and services available. The Library District serves over 90,000 patrons residing primarily in Palatine and north Hoffman Estates.
The Board and Staff of the Palatine Public Library District welcome you. We hope that every visit you make to the library, whether online or in person, inspires you to return again and again.
Susan Strunk, Director
Palatine Public Library District
Just had to share…
"Kudo’s for all the 'free' programs the library sponsors. When you’re unemployed, over 50, single, financially strapped, life doesn’t offer many opportunities to keep you motivated. You have no idea how much these outings/experiences make a difference. Something to look forward to, and a purpose to get out."
The Palatine Public Library District:
Your Destination for Knowledge, Entertainment, and Community
- Welcomes everyone
- Enriches your life through events, services, materials, and technology
- Offers opportunities for quiet study, creative fun, and connecting with others
- Provides an excellent library experience
- Supports your right to read, to view, to access information
- Operates with integrity and fiscal responsibility
Approved 8-8-12, Effective 9-1-12