A library donation is a meaningful way to celebrate friends and family. Your gift is the perfect way to remember the achievement, birthday, anniversary, or life of a loved one. Memorial gifts preserve the legacy of those remembered and honor the surviving family as well.
Palatine Public Library District welcomes donations of varying amounts. Every gift is acknowledged with a letter to the donor. Upon request, we will also notify the person, family or organization being honored.
Give to Palatine Public Library District
Monetary contributions in any amount are welcome. Please fill out the Donation Form below.
If you wish to donate a specific item to the Library it must be approved by the Board of Library Trustees. Once approved, the donation becomes the property of the Library and will be used according to Library policies and procedures. The Library reserves the right to decline a donation that is not consistent with the policies, programs, and interests of the Library District.
- Gifts up to $100 will be used to purchase library materials. A book plate will be included in each book purchased with donations.
- Gifts over $100 will be used for greatest need or as specified by the donor and agreed upon by the Board of Library Trustees.
How to Give
1. Fill out a Donation Form
You can fill out a donation form by either:
- Submitting the online form below
- Printing the form - click here for a PDF
- Please deliver or mail the form to: Palatine Public Library District, Finance Manager, 700 N. North Court, Palatine, IL 60067
2. Submit Payment
Please deliver or mail a check to: Palatine Public Library District, Finance Manager, 700 N. North Court, Palatine, IL 60067
Please make checks payable to Palatine Public Library District
Please call 847-358-5881 ext. 134, or email Finance Manager Regina Stapleton: rstapleton [at] palatinelibrary [dot] org (subject: Memorial%20Gifts%20and%20Donations)