Book Club in a Bag
Hosting your own book club is easy with Book Club in a Bag!
Check out a canvas tote bag filled with titles used for Library book discussions. We also include a list of questions to use for discussion and tips for making your book club a success.
If you are interested in requesting a certain title for your Book Club, submit the form below or call 847-358-5881 ext.108.
- Titles available are listed on the Book Club in a Bag bibliographies linked above.
- We need one week notice for preparing a Book Club in a Bag.
- We will confirm availability of the requested title, and the pickup date, by telephone within three days.
- Books will be checked out until one week after the group's book discussion.
- The books and a tote bag will all be checked out to the one patron who requests the loan. We will also include author information and discussion questions.
- The patron will pick up the Book Club in a Bag at the Reader Assistance desk.
- The patron is responsible for returning the Book club in a Bag to the Reader Assistance desk on or before the due date.