For classroom visits and other special requests, please contact Gwenyth Udd: gaudd [at] palatinelibrary [dot] org , 847-358-5881 ext. 108.
- We need 5 week-days notice to pull books.
- Both fiction and non-fiction items.
- For grades Preschool to 8th.
- Items will be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Holds materials 2 days past the pick-up day.
- A maximum of 35 books may be requested.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. *
Inspiration for the Classroom
By: St. Stephen's Community House
Black, white, and everything in between . . . Through poems, interviews, and short essays, a group of young people describe being biracial, multiracial, or of mixed race. These poignant firsthand a...