No printer at home? Need to print from a laptop or mobile device?
Simply follow these steps to use our wireless printing service:
1. Visit our wireless printing website
2. Enter your name (this is how you will identify your print job upon retrieval)
3. Select the document or web page you wish to print
4. Confirm the number of pages/copies you wish to print, and approve the print job
5. Your print job will be sent to the Library's print release station (by the Information Services desk on the second floor of the Main Library)
Your documents will remain unprinted until you retrieve them at the print station, and will be saved for up to 2 hours.
Your documents will be printed by a black and white laser printer. Printing is 10 cents per page.
For assistance in using this service, please call Information Services at (847) 358-5881 ext. 167.