You may experience problems requesting items from the catalog. For help please call Library Staff during open hours at 847-358-5881, x100.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are currently seeking applicants for the positions listed below.
The staff of Palatine Library sincerely cares about our community, our patrons, and each other.
- We're Welcoming – We greet each other and the public with a smile. We know many of our patrons by name and we enjoy connecting with them.
- We’re a Team – Each staff member is a valuable contributor. We work well together and jump in where needed to keep our Library thriving.
- We're About People – Every day we look forward to serving our diverse community. We are inspired by listening to each other and our patrons.
- We’re Family – We may not be related, but we treat everyone who walks through our door like family. Palatine Library is a home-away-from-home and a safe haven for all.
- We Love Questions – Just ask us! We will do our best to find the answer and provide reliable information.
- We're Resourceful – Equipped with centuries of collective experience, we go above and beyond to make the most of what we have.
- We Have Fun – A playful spirit infuses our work. We love to laugh and make others smile.