- Grades 9 - 12
- Meets second Tuesday of the month September - May, from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Members brainstorm ideas and provide feedback about Library services. They also volunteer to help with events and other tasks as needed.
Deadline to apply: August 15.
Members of TAB must:
- Have parental permission to participate, if under 14
- Have a valid Palatine Public Library District card
- Commit to serving a 1 year term (September – May)
- Participate in volunteer opportunities through the library
- Attend at least 2 teen library programs
- Participate in the Winter Reading Program
* Note: at this point in time it is estimated that these meetings will be held in person and masked until further notice.
- Opportunity to provide input for library decisions related to teens
- Receive volunteer service credit for school
- Develop marketable leadership skills
- Participation can be listed on job, scholarship, and college applications