Library Catalog Maintenance Notice
Scheduled website maintenance may cause some downtime between 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., on Mon, Feb 26. The catalog, member accounts, and some online services will not be available.
Staff Day - Library Hours
All library locations will be closed on Friday, March 1, for staff development day.
Program Type:Curbside Pickup
Age Group:All Ages
About This Event
Curbside Pickup is only for Palatine Library District cardholders.
IMPORTANT: Do not schedule an appointment until you have received a confirmation that your holds are ready to pick up, via phone call or email.
Reservations must be at least 90 minutes in advance of your appointment time. Example: An appointment for 11:30 am must be made by 10:00 am.
How to Pick Up Your Items
1) After receiving confirmation that your items are ready, come to the front of the Main Library at your appointment time.
2) Call 847-358-5881 and Press 2 for Holds Pickup. Let staff know you have arrived at the Library to pick up your items. You will need your library card number.
3) Staff will bring your hold items out to your vehicle and place them in the trunk.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Staff will not be handing you your items in order to maintain a 6-foot safe distance.
- Materials will be placed in the trunk of your car or the back seat only. If you must get out to open the trunk, you must wear a mask!
- Staff will leave your bag on the curb if you specify that in the instructions.
Find more information about Curbside Pickup.