Discover, explore, and engage in critical thinking at our second annual STEAM Fair.
Join us at this special event highlighting subjects that promote critical skills: Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math. Learn to code with robots, experience virtual reality, or enjoy many other hands-on activities. Pick up a map with a checklist of exhibitors when you arrive and visit the booths to collect goodie bag items. Drop your completed map in the drawing box for a chance to win a prize like Ozobot Evo, a Dash robot, or a family pass to Kohl Children’s Museum!
Free. All Ages. Drop in.
Confirmed Booth Exhibitors Include:
- Black's Backbone
- Blocks to Bricks, Inc.
- Bob Johnson - SEAOI Structural Engineers Association of Illinois
- Boy Scouts of America STEAM Program
- Cernan Earth & Space Center at Triton College
- Code Ninjas of Hoffman Estates
- Crabtree Nature Center
- Dominican University - Department of Nutrition Sciences
- FrogLady Presentations
- Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Harper College Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Hoffman Estates Park District
- Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago
- Lake County Forest Preserves
- March for Science- Palatine
- Mathnasium of Palatine
- Minecraft Mania
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Northwest Suburban Astronomers
- Palatine Fire Department
- Palatine Police Department
- Play-Well TEKnologies
- Quest Academy: School for Gifted Children
- Salt Creek Rural Park District Preschool
- STEM For Kids - IL NW Chicago
- Techno Titans FLL
- Winston Campus Robotics Club