Inspiring connection, curiosity, and joy.
We welcome everyone to access diverse materials, collaborative spaces, technology, programs, and services.
Code of Conduct
Be Kind - We welcome everyone.
- Use polite language and courteous behavior.
- Verbal threats, acts of violence, or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Be Respectful - We honor your freedom to read and view.
- Respect the collection and building, and help us maintain them.
- Conversations and audio devices should not disturb other people.
- Honor privacy and respect boundaries.
Be Safe - We work to offer a safe environment.
- Keep your belongings with you.
- When you bring family members to the Library, keep them close. Caregivers are expected to monitor and control the behavior of their children and vulnerable adults.
- Follow policies and make good decisions.
Staff and visitors must work together to ensure that everyone can experience a safe, clean, pleasant, and productive environment.
We are here for you. Tell us your concerns, and we'll do our best to come to a resolution.