Tween Advisory Group
- Grades 4-6
- Meets first Friday of the month September - May, from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
The Tween Advisory Group (TAG) helps us serve the needs and interests of local tweens. Members brainstorm ideas and provide feedback about Library services. They also volunteer to help with events and other tasks as needed.
Applications are now closed, thank you to all that applied!
Members of TAG must:
- Be a student in grades 4 through 6
- Have parental permission to participate
- have a valid Palatine Public Library District card
- Commit to serving a 1 year term (September - May)
- Miss no more than 2 monthly meetings, which will be held on the first Friday of each month
- Attend at least 2 library programs for tweens or youth during the 2019-2020 term
- Participate in Winter and Summer Reading Programs
- Opportunity to provide input for library decisions related to tweens
- Earn volunteer service credit
- Develop leadership skills